Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 23 Herceptin Treatment

Well you think this is routine now....the nurses know me by name when I go.  My husband though can tell there is still some sadness in my eyes when I go.  Sometimes you do not feel like normal.  I see the port in my skin on my chest, I get tired sometimes after treatment, my legs ache, but I am so grateful to have my husband by my side all the time.  My mom also has been wonderful and my family and friends.  I have connected with so many people on facebook, they have become my family.  We all help each other get through those days when we feel bad.

Treatment went well, I have been tired but hang in there.  These are little things which seem to be nothing just a part of my life.  I am thankful for my life, my husband, my family and friends. 

Been very emotional lately, missing my dad who passed away in April, wish he was here for a hug sometimes.  I forget that he is gone at times.  I cannot believe that I started fighting my cancer the end of January and it is already going to be October.  What a year this has been.  I continue each day to fight, and will never give up.  Have too many things that make me smile every day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment