Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Herceptin day, and results November 3, 2011

Well never look forward to hearing results of anything.  We went :) nervous, my echo is great my heart is fine, but my tumor markers have come up from 77 to 127.  So, in three weeks we need that checked again. If still rising need a scan to make sure nothing is happening.  Well my heart sunk and my husband saw the fear on my face.  The doctor explained we check this every three months to make sure, you are on the best medicines so no worries okay. 

Well, how can you not worry, but with that you have to continue to go on.  Smile and tell everyone when they ask you how are u? Well, I am just fine. LOL....but inside I am screaming. Ah!!!

Roel is worried, so am I, but we smile and just keep moving you have to.  With my disease things are bound to come up.  I guess I will always have that fear always. 

My joints still hurt at times, the doctor said all the symptoms I have are from my medicine Armidez.  Joint pain, bloated stomach, and hot flashes.  Hey I can make it he wanted to give me more meds for that ah no that is okay. 

So, will let you know what is to come in three weeks.  Emotionally, I go back and forth, but hey it is going to be okay.  I have the best husband in the world.  I am one lucky girl.  And I met so many friends along the way.  All I can say is your prayers and hugs mean so much.  I am going to make it, you bet I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment