Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

feeling hopeful for the first time

I feel hopeful for the first time.  Geez what took me so long huh. lol........I still have affects from the chemo but I talked to a support lady yesterday Gloria, she has the same diagnosis as me and she is going strong.  Been on herceptin for three years and doing great, has some side effects but okay. 

After talking with her it lifted my spirits up so high you could not believe.  I know with the support of everyone, my family, friends, and my wonderful husband I will be just fine. Sure, I have days and will have them when I am scared, sad, or feel why me, but hey its okay and I know I will be okay.

I love u Roel we will plan a party celebration soon and go away for a needed rest.  You mean the world to me and thank u for being my heart and spirit.  I love u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment