Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thursday was my last chemo last week

I was scared when I went to the doctor, but just wanted to get it done and when he confirmed it I was so happy, tumor markers came from 450 to 87.  Last chemo just need herceptin.  It is still frustrating because I have to go through things.  I have lost a friend a long the way who could not handle my illness, and gained many more for support.  The support is so helpful, a note, a hug, it just keeps me going. 

The chemo is hitting me a little hard, tired, achey, but tomorrow it will be one week so hopefully it will slowly get better.  My mom comes over to help me, my legs are weak right now so hard for me to walk or function but she has been so helpful.  My husband as well.  His support means the world to me.

I have to be strong, their are days when I dont feel it, I feel like crying, feel scared, but you know what it is okay.  It is normal.  I will make it one day at a time.  In three months blood tests and an echo to see how I am doing.  I pray every day it will be okay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment