Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Friday, March 11, 2011

Getting through the chemo side effects

I have to say that this time it is not easy.  I have so many side effects which are different to deal with .  Sure I lost my hair, but the rashes I get are awful.  It actually went on my face and eyes.  But, I stay positive and keep moving.  I just cannot let this beat me in anyway. 

I celebrated my birthday a few days before, and I sat back and thought I am 45 and have cancer. Wow, sometimes I keep thinking it is not true that I will wake up but then the reality sets in and I see it is true.  I get scared but with so much support I make it through. 

Next week is chemo week so back for the fight again.  I will keep moving and beat this thing and I will get my life back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment