Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chemo 4

Well this one hit me the hardests of all.  Very tired, bones ache I get in so much pain I can hardly walk or get up on my own.  It makes me cry, but I have to remain strong.  I have a long way to go for treatment of this.  Things are going good, tumors are shrinking, side effects well you just have to go with the flow.  I cannot give up on life, on getting better.  I have so much support from family, friends and my husband.  He sees me cry and wants to take my pain away.  I tell him it is okay, this will all pass and I will be okay again.

I sometimes wonder why so many things are not going my way, the passing of my father, me getting cancer for a second time.  You ask God why.  I listen to stories of others and see my situation as being lucky.  So many are going through what I am, I have met so many along the way that are helping me get through.  We help each other. 

Cancer is just a word, it will not control me, or take  me away from the ones I love.  Thank Roel for being my strength you help me more than you know.  And everyone out there with your notes, your emails, it means the world.

I get a port on Tuesday, small procedure a little nervous but hey not getting stuck all the time will be nice.  I have a long hall, I hear stories from others of people dying in my position, so who would not get scared, but I just have to remember everyone is different and things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment