Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Monday, July 25, 2011

Thursday was Herceptin day

I really did not feel like going on Thursday felt kind of sad.  But I made it through and did it.  Still have some affects from the chemo, weak legs, I ended up getting some problems with my nails and toes nails.  Some stomach problems too. But, things are coming together slowly.  It has been three months since my last treatment so I know my body is slowly coming back to normal.  Even my hair is growing!!!

My knee seems better but I still take it slow.  It gets sore after walking for a while but it is working.  :)

I take each day now as it comes, and be strong and try to move on slowly.  I miss my dad a great deal but I know he is looking down on me from heaven. 

I do not seem to have too much reaction from the herceptin which is great.  The extra water weight I gained over 20 pounds is gone now and I feel great.  On August 9 i get my tumor markers checked again and my echo for my heart to make sure things are going okay.  So everyone pray and will be letting you know.  I think maybe I can rest easy once I find out.  All I know is I have to take one day at a time. 

Thanks to all the support from my family and friends I will continue to fight and never give up.  Roel I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment